Journal - Genomics Discovery publishes articles on all aspects of genomics that encompasses the fundamental nature of genes and genomes at all levels by experimental and theoretical approaches in all organisms, including microbes, plants, animals and human.
The instructions for authors include information about responsibilities of corresponding author, guidelines for preparation, submission of manuscript and consideration of criteria for publication. Other relevant information about the journal's policies and refereeing process can be found in 'About this journal '.
Journal - Genomics Discovery publishes the following article types:
Checklist for a Revised Manuscript
Once a manuscript has completed the peer review process, the Editor will forward review reports from the Reviewers and the Author may be asked for major or minor corrections for further quality development in the manuscript.
Please follow the guidelines below and crosscheck to ensure that the edited MS is better understanding by the Editor and Reviewers.
- The revised manuscript must have a cover letter outlining all the changes that have been made in response to the reviewer's comments/criticisms.
- Underline & Highlight by the use of colored text or use Track Changes to the newly modified or added text.
- Ensure that the files are saved in .Doc (MS Word) or PDF format only.
- Provide a complete Figure Legend for each figure
- Make sure that the citations are indicated in the text, only by the Reference Number in brackets. Eg., [1, 2-3]
- Check that you have mentioned your Conflict of Interest, Authors Contributions and Acknowledgements.
The revised manuscript has to be sent within 14 days (may be variable based on the correction type) via email attachment to email@example.com.