Herbert Publications dedicated to provide quality peer-reviewed open access journals covering major disciplines in life sciences, medical research, chemistry alongside technology and management.
Our audience includes researchers, peer reviewers, authors, clinicians, students and Editorial Board members, providing a perfect channel for marketing journals, conference or symposium through our journals via banner Advertisements.
- Novel designs and flexible range of advertising
- New technology to attract visitors
- High-quality display of advertisements in all browsers
- Low advertising rates and hyperlink service available.
Herbert Publications focuses in personalized advertising to aid clients and attract new visitors efficiently.
With the latest digital technologies, HOAJ's advertising abilities can assist in targeting scientific groups, increase awareness and generates effective promotion. The size and novelty of our advertising scheme provides clients with the best marketing opportunities in life sciences, medical research, chemistry and physics.
- Offer rates and sizes that are extremely cost-effective.
- Ad can contain up to approximately 100 words.
- All ads must be sent at least TWO WEEKS prior to the target date of placement and must be in one of the following formats: PNG, GIF, JPEG or SWF.
- Advertisements will open in a new browser window.
- Banners and Landing pages must be oriented to professional and must clearly indicate a product or company logo.
- For rates and ad location information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Banner - Specifications:
No more than 3 loops of animation or 20 seconds.
- Leader board (728x90) - top or bottom
- Standard banner(468x60) - top or bottom
- Standard skyscraper (160x600) - right side in full text pages and any other pages wherever space is available.
Terms and Conditions:
- The customer grants an immutable license to publish advertisements in the relevant journal.
- The Customer guarantees that:
(1) the information supplied for the Advertisement is accurate, absolute and not misleading;
(2) the Advertisements are honest, authorized and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any pertinent law or code of practice (including the British Code of Advertising and other codes under the general regulation of the Advertising Standards Authority – see www.asa.org.uk/asa/codes/cap_code and do not infringe the rights of any person);
(3) Advertisements shall not cause disruption to any computer, any Digital Format or network and shall be free from viruses or malicious code;
(4) the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorized by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement in our journals and the Advertiser will compensate to HOAJ for any claim made by such advertiser against the journal;
(5) all Advertisements submitted for publication are clearly recognizable as advertising and not designed to resemble editorial content;
(6) Material shall not indicate an intention to discriminate on grounds of religion or belief, sex, race, disability, ethnic origin or age.
- We are not responsible for any damage, omission, error or loss of copy, electronic files, data, drawings or other materials supplied for the purpose of an Advertisement or any shrinkage or color alteration that may occur during the normal course of production.
- In case of any server failure, HOAJ refunds complete advertising fee.