1. Use of this Web Site is subject to these terms and conditions. By using this Web Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which form a binding contract between you and Herbert Publications Pvt Ltd.
2. Certain parts of this Web Site may be subject to registration and additional terms and conditions which will be made available for you to read at the time of registration.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of Herbert Publications, whose Registered and Editorial Office at:12-5-103/4/4, Vijayapuri Colony,
5. Herbert Publications reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this Web Site at any time without notice.
6. THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS". Herbert Publications MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE RELATING TO THIS WEB SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT AND/OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED ARE HEREBY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW EXCLUDED. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED.
7. In no event shall Herbert Publications or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site, its content or any Web Site with which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Herbert Publications, its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors.
8. Herbert Publications reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting changes on this page of the Web Site and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you use this Web Site after Herbert Publications has published the amended terms and conditions on this page of the Web Site.
9. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law for the content and policies in the website. The financial affiliations are followed in accordance with Indian Law.
you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org