Instructions for authors - Family Practice Reports
Journal - Family Practice Reports is strives to upgrade research from all prospects of biology, medicine and human genetics deals with heredity and genetic variation in all living organisms. The scope of the journal includes the behaviour of an organism or cell, distribution of genes among all populations and significant developments in the field of genetics.
Herbert Publications is dedicated to publish and provide access to quality information and valuable contributions to the journal’s respective field. It follows a specific format for each article type to the credit of weight in the information and maintains diverse appearance for reader’s convenience. Therefore the authors will be guided to meet the submission criteria of corresponding article type with the author’s responsibilities and manuscript preparation and submission.
More information on journal policies is available on 'About this journal' page.
Journal - Family Practice Reports publishes the following article types:
Checklist for a Revised Manuscript
Once a manuscript has completed the peer review process, the Editor will forward review reports from the Reviewers and the Author may be asked for major or minor corrections for further quality development in the manuscript.
Please follow the guidelines below and crosscheck to ensure that the edited MS is better understanding by the Editor and Reviewers.
- The revised manuscript must have a cover letter outlining all the changes that have been made in response to the reviewer's comments/criticisms.
- Underline & Highlight by the use of colored text or use Track Changes to the newly modified or added text.
- Ensure that the files are saved in .Doc (MS Word) or PDF format only.
- Provide a complete Figure Legend for each figure
- Make sure that the citations are indicated in the text, only by the Reference Number in brackets. Eg., [1, 2, 3]
- Check that you have mentioned your Conflict of Interest, Authors Contributions and Acknowledgements.
The revised manuscript has to be sent within 14 days (May be variable based on the correction type) via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org